The high costs of long-term care should effect how people should plan for their futures. In the next 30 years, the elderly population is expected to nearly double in size and planning for long-term care is often not high on a person’s to do list. At the Law Office of Meghan McCarthy, PLLC, Meghan will review your long-term care options, whether planning for the future or for the present moment.
Elder law planning may include the following:
- Asset protection planning from Medicaid
- Educating you on the relevant and complex rules and regulations surrounding Medicaid
- Preparation of a Home Care or Nursing Home Care Medicaid application on behalf of you or a loved one
- Discussing the role of a pooled-income trust as it relates to a Home Care Medicaid application
- Advising you on Managed Long-Term Care options
Contact the office to find out more or to arrange a consultation.